“Why don’t I have confidence like other people do?” This is a growing trend that I’m constantly hearing as a Peak Performance and Mindset Coach.
It doesn’t matter if my client is an elite athlete or an at risk young adult in the urban community. This growing sadness and depression-like symptoms are continuing to sweep our society. There are so many individuals that know they are not being their true-self, yet have no idea what to do to get out of the “rut” feeling that they currently have.
This checklist is for individuals that need a reminder of their natural self-love and strength they’ve had, and to also hold their negative thoughts in check.
7 Point Confidence Checklist: If You’re Lacking Confidence
- Self-Esteem – Do I love myself unconditionally?
- Self-Confidence – Do I believe in myself?
- Create Trusted Confidence – Have I established who my true-self is?
- Under-Confidence – Do I possess any of this?
- “Minnow”— Feeling you are “inferior.”
- “I think I’m ‘not enough’”— Thinking I’m “insignificant” and or thinking why even try anymore?
- Pre-Exposed Confidence – Have I ever shown my true-self in front of others before?
- Reassurance Confidence – What are the positive takeaways from the pre-exposed experience?
- Earned Confidence – Why do I deserve to be happy?
- “I deserve to be happy like anyone else on this planet, because I love myself, I believe in myself, I created trust in myself and I know my who I am and what I’m about. I am ready to show this world who I really am!”
I hope this brings you peace of mind that not only is your value needed in this world, but that you deserve to be happy as well!