- Are you having a hard time getting through to your young adult?
- Do you need another like-minded person to relay your message?
- Does your young adult feel lost and can’t find their passion?
- Has your young adult avoided being accountable for their actions?
- Does your young adult deflect responsibility and blame others when things go wrong?
- Could new strategies help build your young adult’s self-love and confidence in themselves?
- Does your young adult understand the consequences of their behaviors and actions?
As an athlete, I’ve seen both sides of the parenting spectrum.
I’ve seen parents who’ve disciplined and guided their young adults. And I’ve seen those parents who enable their young adult’s poor choices and behaviors and then wonder why things are the way they are.
A parent can either humbly acknowledge that something isn’t working or they can hold onto their pride and say, “That’s just the way it is.”
When your child has lost their way, or needs to be coached from another angle to set them in the direction they aspires to go in, I can help you.
My mother made sure everything was perfect for me.
My father had many invaluable qualities that shaped me, but his classic line was, “Shae, do as I say, not as I do!”
For everything that they couldn’t offer me, they introduced me to great mentors and other father figures that helped shape and mold me in areas where they didn’t have the ability to do so.
I can relate to any gender, age, demographic and help them get out of the negativity they have been experiencing, create an effective growth mindset and decide on the best action steps that’ll help them succeed in on the path they choose.
Shae has been a godsend for our son’s mental and emotional development. Since working with Shae we have noted increased confidence, improved motivation and much more self- awareness. These traits as all parents know are difficult to develop in the teen years but are essential for life. We can't thank Shae enough for his consistent effort to help our son see and reach his own potential. Thank you Shae!